Some figures point at growth in Bitcoin use but the actual number of its users is hard to estimate.
Bitcoin Lifestyle News
Cryptocurrency, having many advantages compared with traditional fiat money, is making its way directly into people’s daily routines. Some users of Bitcoin continue trying to pay with it and more and more businesses are starting to accept virtual money, while other people keep cryptocoins as digital assets in order to gain a profit, which is an essential thing in countries with weak economies. The booming use of cryptocurrency and its technologies like blockchain in daily life has brought forth the name “Bitcoin lifestyle” since making simple operations is now available not only for specialists, but for society as a whole. In addition, the Bitcoin lifestyle is associated not only in terms of finance, but also with music, charity, travelling, etc.
- US Congressman: Default Reaction to Bitcoin, Blockchain Must Be ‘Yes’
- Litecoin Foundation Pitches Opt-In MimbleWimble Via Extension Blocks
- ‘Source of Truth’ — Winklevoss Says Bitcoin Is More Than Digital Gold
- Pomp’s Morgan Creek Raises $61M for Blockchain Fund, Targets $250M
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, With BTC Price Stuck Below $8,100