Some figures point at growth in Bitcoin use but the actual number of its users is hard to estimate.
Bitcoin Lifestyle News
Cryptocurrency, having many advantages compared with traditional fiat money, is making its way directly into people’s daily routines. Some users of Bitcoin continue trying to pay with it and more and more businesses are starting to accept virtual money, while other people keep cryptocoins as digital assets in order to gain a profit, which is an essential thing in countries with weak economies. The booming use of cryptocurrency and its technologies like blockchain in daily life has brought forth the name “Bitcoin lifestyle” since making simple operations is now available not only for specialists, but for society as a whole. In addition, the Bitcoin lifestyle is associated not only in terms of finance, but also with music, charity, travelling, etc.
- Coronavirus & Bitcoin Price: Is China Losing Its BTC Mining Monopoly?
- Coinbase-Backed Crypto Rating Council Lists IOTA, BAT, and USDC
- General Motors Files Patent for a Blockchain-Based Navigation Map
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K