HadePay now features Bitfury’s Lightning Peach API, allowing merchants to accept Lightning Network transactions.
Bitfury is a largest non-Chinese company that specializes on the development of Bitcoin blockchain software, which is providing for Bitcoin mining related to it hardware. Besides that, the company has consulting services. BitFury was founded in 2011 by Valery Vavilov, who is the current CEO. Bitfury mining is based on operation system applications and unique technology developed by the company. Also, they created a more efficient algorithm for routing called Flare for the Lightning network, which operates as a secure off-chain channel for faster transactions with less commissions. The Bitfury Group has representatives in the USA, China, Great Britain and Netherlands and datacenter operations are in the Republic of Georgia, Iceland, Canada and Norway.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will 'Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’
- Digital Asset Holdings Gets Permanent CEO 3 Months After Blythe Masters Leaves
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time