Fresh correspondence from BitGo warns that Bitcoin SV’s February hard fork will make its wallets unable to receive any transactions.
BitGo is a blockchain company that was founded in 2013 by Mike Belshe and Ben Davenport and the main office is currently headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The main goal of the company is the BitGo digital wallet that was initially an online storage only for Bitcoin though the system now supports almost all of the popular altcoins. This web wallet can be connected to any device and the mobile version of the BitGo app allows users to keep the key for it on the gadget. There are two versions of the platform, such as for private and business use and the main difference between them that the second one has access to the large, verified cryptocurrency trading platforms. Besides cryptocurrency online storage, the BitGo wallet offers special tools for keeping digital money and other kinds of assets offline.
- Australian Financial Regulator Could Oversee Facebook’s Calibra Wallet
- CME Bitcoin Options Volume Doubles One Week After Launch, Hits $5.3M
- Turkish City Developing Crypto and Blockchain Solutions for Public Services
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- Price Analysis Jan 20: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA