BitGo clients will be able to hold their BCAP assets using qualified and regulated custody service BitGo Trust Company.
BitGo is a blockchain company that was founded in 2013 by Mike Belshe and Ben Davenport and the main office is currently headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The main goal of the company is the BitGo digital wallet that was initially an online storage only for Bitcoin though the system now supports almost all of the popular altcoins. This web wallet can be connected to any device and the mobile version of the BitGo app allows users to keep the key for it on the gadget. There are two versions of the platform, such as for private and business use and the main difference between them that the second one has access to the large, verified cryptocurrency trading platforms. Besides cryptocurrency online storage, the BitGo wallet offers special tools for keeping digital money and other kinds of assets offline.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Bakkt Delay Due to CFTC Concerns Over Its Planned Custody of Clients’ Bitcoin: WSJ
- Japan: SBI Group Sets Up Spin-Off to Manufacture Crypto Mining Chips
- Western Union Partners With Stellar Collaborator Thunes for Mobile Wallet Transfers
- Swiss Federal Council Initiates Blockchain Law Consultation Period