BitPay reports seeing over $1 billion in transactions this past year, along with record high transaction fee revenue.
BitPay definition is not just a virtual wallet. It is a whole platform for transferring Bitcoin in any other fiat currencies. The company was founded in 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia. At the moment platform has a leading position in processing of all payments with Bitcoin and client base over 20000 businesses in 164 countries. The program briefly can be described as registration a merchant account, choosing a tariff plan, getting an individual code and putting it wherever you need (usually on a trading website). The system converts all currencies to Bitcoin or other digital money and vice versa so that everyone can pay and receive money in a form they need. It is very convenient way to avoid working with virtual money in case they don’t want to. Of course, fees are included but their number depends on the chosen plan. Overall there are four tariff plans and their costs vary from 0 to 3000 dollars.
- US: Bitcoin ATM Firm Coinme to Sell Bitcoin at Coinstar Coin Counting Machines
- Winklevoss Capital: Investors Are ‘Thoughtfully Dipping their Toes into Crypto,’ Not Taking the Plunge
- Spanish Car Manufacturer SEAT Joins Alastria Consortium to Develop Blockchain Products
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16