A major travel management firm in the United Kingdom has partnered with BitPay, which will allow it to accept bitcoins as payment.
BitPay definition is not just a virtual wallet. It is a whole platform for transferring Bitcoin in any other fiat currencies. The company was founded in 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia. At the moment platform has a leading position in processing of all payments with Bitcoin and client base over 20000 businesses in 164 countries. The program briefly can be described as registration a merchant account, choosing a tariff plan, getting an individual code and putting it wherever you need (usually on a trading website). The system converts all currencies to Bitcoin or other digital money and vice versa so that everyone can pay and receive money in a form they need. It is very convenient way to avoid working with virtual money in case they don’t want to. Of course, fees are included but their number depends on the chosen plan. Overall there are four tariff plans and their costs vary from 0 to 3000 dollars.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22