BitQuick.co announced the integration of BitGo Instant, to enable secure zero-confirmation payments which will improve user experience and overall security of t...
BitQuick is a financial services company founded in 2013 by Jad Mubaslat and is headquartered in Cincinnati, United States. The company is working on Bitcoin transactions and exchange and financial technologies. The main fields of work of BitQuick is quick Bitcoin-to-fiat exchange for mass customers. BitQuick is active in the U.S., Canada, many European countries and some others. The BitQuick fees on Bitcoin sold on are zero percent and two percent in BitQuick fees for Bitcoin that is bought. BitQuick is owned by the Athena Bitcoin company — an exchange and wallet provider mostly operating in U.S. but with a global network of Bitcoin ATMs. Using Bitcoin with BitQuick is beneficial due to its fast transaction speeds (not more than three business hours), a high level of security due to 256-bit SSL encryption, daily server backups and protection from losses with offline storage of private keys.
- Bitcoin Futures: Institutional Long Positions Value Doubled in October
- Banks May Cut Ties With Facebook if Libra Is Launched: ING CEO
- Opera Becomes First Major Browser to Enable Direct Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K