Barbados-based fintech firm Bitt Inc. has signed an MOU with the central bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten to research a central bank digital currency.
Bitt is a Barbados-based digital assets exchange. According to its official website, the main goal of Bitt is to provide access to cryptocurrency in emerging markets. Bitt’s meaning for Barbados and other Caribbean citizens is that it is one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges to be launched in this region and it has provided access to the global economy even to unbanked people. Bitt was founded by Gabriel Abed and Oliver Gale in 2013. The main office of the company is currently headquartered in Hastings, Barbados. Besides this, the company has become a collaborator with Barbados Entrepreneurship Foundation, Inc. (BEF), which held the crowdsale of Bitt coins to raise money for the organization, as it is considered to be a nonprofit.
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- India: Police Arrest Four More Suspects in Alleged $14 Million Crypto Scam
- China’s 11th Crypto Rankings: EOS First, TRON Second, Ethereum Third, Bitcoin Fifteenth
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22