Developing markets turning on to Bitcoin are experiencing huge variations in the price of buying a bitcoin - and rumors of ulterior motives are beginning to sur...
BitX exchange is a global platform for cryptocurrency trading. The company was founded in 2013 and the main cryptocurrency used on BitX is Bitcoin. Initially, BitX aimed to be used solely as the BitX app for mobile devices by African citizens, as many in the continent do not have computers or bank accounts, operating with mobile phones only. Besides this, African national currencies are under the risk of hyperinflation, which resulted in such a platform gaining rapid popularity, as Bitcoin can be sold, bought, sent and received instantly and for low transactional fees. According to the company, the platform only uses modern banking technology and frequently performs auditing, and finance and technology checks. BitX provides users support on local African markets.
- Walmart China Will Track Food in Supply Chain with Vechain's Thor Blockchain
- JPMorgan Will Pilot ‘JPM Coin’ Stablecoin by End of 2019: Report
- Synthetix Reverses Oracle Error-Caused Misplaced sETH in Exchange for a Bug Bounty
- You Can Now Get Bitcoin Rewards When Booking at Hotels.Com
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA