Developing markets turning on to Bitcoin are experiencing huge variations in the price of buying a bitcoin - and rumors of ulterior motives are beginning to sur...
BitX exchange is a global platform for cryptocurrency trading. The company was founded in 2013 and the main cryptocurrency used on BitX is Bitcoin. Initially, BitX aimed to be used solely as the BitX app for mobile devices by African citizens, as many in the continent do not have computers or bank accounts, operating with mobile phones only. Besides this, African national currencies are under the risk of hyperinflation, which resulted in such a platform gaining rapid popularity, as Bitcoin can be sold, bought, sent and received instantly and for low transactional fees. According to the company, the platform only uses modern banking technology and frequently performs auditing, and finance and technology checks. BitX provides users support on local African markets.
- Alethea to Launch Decentralized Network for Deepfakes and Synthetic Content
- Canadian Regulator Issues New Guidance for Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Tron to Include Zcash-Based Privacy Features, Announces Trusted Setup Ceremony
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Bitcoin Price Already Up 25% in 2020 After Hitting $9,000