Major crypto wallet provider Blockchain.com opens its fifth office, announces building up a team in Lithuania.
Blockchain.info is a cryptocurrency information service and a cryptocurrency wallet for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. Blockchain.info is one of the most referenced resources for Bitcoin information. It was launched in 2011 to provide data on recent Bitcoin transactions, mined blocks, charts and statistics on the Bitcoin economy and resources for researchers and developers. Blockchain.info is one of the most popular crypto wallets on the market with more than 24 million registered private wallets, 160,000 daily transactions and 140 countries where it is in service. It is also a research platform interested in the advancement of blockchain technologies and widening the implementation of cryptocurrencies. One of their most famous products is the Thunder network – a fast, secure and cheap way to transfer cryptocurrencies from wallet to wallet.
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- AICPA Proposes New Standards That Would Apply to Blockchain-Based Audit Data
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA