Major crypto wallet provider Blockchain.com opens its fifth office, announces building up a team in Lithuania.
Blockchain.info is a cryptocurrency information service and a cryptocurrency wallet for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. Blockchain.info is one of the most referenced resources for Bitcoin information. It was launched in 2011 to provide data on recent Bitcoin transactions, mined blocks, charts and statistics on the Bitcoin economy and resources for researchers and developers. Blockchain.info is one of the most popular crypto wallets on the market with more than 24 million registered private wallets, 160,000 daily transactions and 140 countries where it is in service. It is also a research platform interested in the advancement of blockchain technologies and widening the implementation of cryptocurrencies. One of their most famous products is the Thunder network – a fast, secure and cheap way to transfer cryptocurrencies from wallet to wallet.
- Central Banks to Meet With Libra Founders in Switzerland on Monday
- Report: Philippine Police Raid Alleged Cryptocurrency Scam, Arrest 277
- Germany’s Largest Bank Joins JPMorgan’s Blockchain Network
- Crypto News From the German-Speaking World: Sept. 9–15 in Review
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: ATOM, EOS, ETH, DASH, TRX