The company provides a platform for the developers in the travel industry to build their business model on the Blockchain.
BlockShow Asia 2017 News
BlockShow Asia 2017 is a two-day conference organized with the support of Cointelegraph. BlockShow Asia is an extensive event aimed at showing the brand-new innovative decisions, perspective startups, ICOs and the latest development and technologies related to cryptocurrency and blockchain every year. The event was held at the end of November in Singapore. One of BlockShow Asia 2017’s main goals was to create a platform for presenting new products and services, getting feedback, experts’ insights and opinions. Besides this, the event also held related exhibitions. The previous BlockShow in 2016 had been the place where over 500 deals were made and about $200 million of investments in startups was raised.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- NZ Exchange Cryptopia Reports Hack With 'Significant Losses'
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14