BlockShow Asia 2017 powered by Cointelegraph, which is to take place on November 29th - 30th, 2017 in Singapore, will reveal genuine Blockchain sensations.
BlockShow Europe 2017 News
BlockShow Europe 2017 is an event that was held in 2017 in Munich, Germany. It was aimed to be an informational and networking platform for showcasing established blockchain solutions and bringing understanding of blockchain technology. BlockShow Europe 2017 in Munich included conferences with popular speakers — at which everyone could find out the history of blockchain and the impact it had already had in the world — meetings, and exhibition of startups with their creators. According to the official website of the show, everyone there had opportunities to learn, arrange meetings, find out something new for themself, etc. BlockShow Europe 2017 was organized by Cointelegraph and our partners and it is proud that the show had become one of the major events in 2017.
- Ex-Fed Chair Greenspan: ‘No Point’ in Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Australian Man Arrested for Unregistered Crypto Transactions
- Wyoming Unveils First-Ever Crypto Custody Rules for ‘Blockchain Banks’
- Canada’s Largest Bank Mulls Crypto Exchange After Bitcoin Ban — Report
- Bitcoin Price ‘Ranging’ Continues as Trader Says $8,400 Could Be Next