Blockchain software development BlockStream announced that its mobile wallet, Green Wallet, now supports the firm’s Liquid Network sidechain.
Blockstream is a blockchain development company founded by Adam Back in 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, U.S. Blockstream investors include Horizons Ventures, Blockchain Capital, Digital Currency Group, AXA Strategic Ventures and others. Blockstream is focused on developing Bitcoin sidechains and other blockchain-related applications. Blockstream is also one of the main funders of Bitcoin Core. Blockstream announced a plan to launch a satellite that would broadcast the full Bitcoin blockchain to eliminate the need for internet connection for the use of Bitcoin. Blockstream plans to earn fees taken for the use of the network. Blockstream is also involved in the development of the Lightning Network, writing Bitcoin advancement concepts and is the establisher of Elements Project.
- Bank of Thailand Is Open to Discuss Libra, Concerned Over Security
- Alleged Silk Road Drug Dealer Arrested in the United States
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM