Adam Back talks about the details of Bitcoin's early days, his first emails with Satoshi Nakamoto and others about Bitcoin, and more.
Blockstream is a blockchain development company founded by Adam Back in 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, U.S. Blockstream investors include Horizons Ventures, Blockchain Capital, Digital Currency Group, AXA Strategic Ventures and others. Blockstream is focused on developing Bitcoin sidechains and other blockchain-related applications. Blockstream is also one of the main funders of Bitcoin Core. Blockstream announced a plan to launch a satellite that would broadcast the full Bitcoin blockchain to eliminate the need for internet connection for the use of Bitcoin. Blockstream plans to earn fees taken for the use of the network. Blockstream is also involved in the development of the Lightning Network, writing Bitcoin advancement concepts and is the establisher of Elements Project.
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst
- ‘Nothing Special’ — Bitcoin Slumps 6% on Coronavirus, Chinese New Year
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- Effect of CME Futures Options on BTC Price Depends on Halving