Blockchain will come under the microscope for a third year next month as Stanford hosts its now annual conference event.
Blockstream is a blockchain development company founded by Adam Back in 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, U.S. Blockstream investors include Horizons Ventures, Blockchain Capital, Digital Currency Group, AXA Strategic Ventures and others. Blockstream is focused on developing Bitcoin sidechains and other blockchain-related applications. Blockstream is also one of the main funders of Bitcoin Core. Blockstream announced a plan to launch a satellite that would broadcast the full Bitcoin blockchain to eliminate the need for internet connection for the use of Bitcoin. Blockstream plans to earn fees taken for the use of the network. Blockstream is also involved in the development of the Lightning Network, writing Bitcoin advancement concepts and is the establisher of Elements Project.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14