Industry experts tell Cointelegraph about the latest cryptography innovations and how they will influence the future of cryptocurrencies.
Blockstream is a blockchain development company founded by Adam Back in 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, U.S. Blockstream investors include Horizons Ventures, Blockchain Capital, Digital Currency Group, AXA Strategic Ventures and others. Blockstream is focused on developing Bitcoin sidechains and other blockchain-related applications. Blockstream is also one of the main funders of Bitcoin Core. Blockstream announced a plan to launch a satellite that would broadcast the full Bitcoin blockchain to eliminate the need for internet connection for the use of Bitcoin. Blockstream plans to earn fees taken for the use of the network. Blockstream is also involved in the development of the Lightning Network, writing Bitcoin advancement concepts and is the establisher of Elements Project.
- Fidelity International Invests in Hong Kong Crypto Company BC Group
- Ravencoin Community Clash Over Mining Algorithm Continues
- Vitalik Buterin Reveals Ethereum 2.0 Roadmap to Cointelegraph
- Tezos Price (XTZ) Losing Steam After Dropping to Ascending Trendline?
- Price Analysis Feb 21: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LINK