Brian Armstrong, the CEO of cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase, explained what developments he believes will drive the growth of cryptocurrency’s user base.
Brian Armstrong News
Brian Armstrong is a software engineer, consultant, risk manager and speaker at various conferences. Brian Armstrong’s Bitcoin career started in 2012 when he became a co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, one of the largest and the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms that has become valued over $1.6 billion. Brian Armstrong as Coinbase’s CEO is responsible for all products and services provided by the platform. Brian Armstrong’s net worth currently consists mostly of Ethereum, to which he exchanged the majority of the Bitcoin he had. In 2017, he was listed in Fortune magazine in the ranking of the 40 most influential businessman under 40 years old, as he is considered to be something of a star in the Bitcoin community.
- Bitcoin Whale Numbers Hit 2-Year High as Investors Mirror 2016 Halving
- Texas Cloud Mining Firm Shut Down After Fake Charity Pitch
- Craig Wright’s Lawyers Slam Court Order Based on 'Personal Attacks'
- First Public Bitcoin Fund Listed on Toronto Stock Exchange
- Bitcoin Price Suddenly Drops Below $7K, Crypto Market Under $200B