The CEO of major United States crypto exchange Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, said that the exchange generated nearly $2 billion in trading fees since 2012.
Brian Armstrong News
Brian Armstrong is a software engineer, consultant, risk manager and speaker at various conferences. Brian Armstrong’s Bitcoin career started in 2012 when he became a co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, one of the largest and the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms that has become valued over $1.6 billion. Brian Armstrong as Coinbase’s CEO is responsible for all products and services provided by the platform. Brian Armstrong’s net worth currently consists mostly of Ethereum, to which he exchanged the majority of the Bitcoin he had. In 2017, he was listed in Fortune magazine in the ranking of the 40 most influential businessman under 40 years old, as he is considered to be something of a star in the Bitcoin community.
- Bitcoin Miner Canaan’s IPO Nets Just $90M After Losing Banking Partner
- ‘Mystery Man’ Gets Berlin Shop to Drop BitPay, Accept Bitcoin Directly
- German Bank Boosts Bitcoin — Negative Interest Rates Hit Every Account
- Grayscale: 84% of Q3 Interest Came From Non-Crypto Hedge Funds
- Bitcoin Price Loses $8,000 Support as Bears Drive Market to 4-Week Low