In a new AMA session, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong said that he expects the company to be less about trading, more about adoption.
Brian Armstrong News
Brian Armstrong is a software engineer, consultant, risk manager and speaker at various conferences. Brian Armstrong’s Bitcoin career started in 2012 when he became a co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, one of the largest and the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms that has become valued over $1.6 billion. Brian Armstrong as Coinbase’s CEO is responsible for all products and services provided by the platform. Brian Armstrong’s net worth currently consists mostly of Ethereum, to which he exchanged the majority of the Bitcoin he had. In 2017, he was listed in Fortune magazine in the ranking of the 40 most influential businessman under 40 years old, as he is considered to be something of a star in the Bitcoin community.
- Bitcoin Addresses Worth $100,000 or More Hits All-Time-High
- Big Four Auditing Firm Deloitte Lets Staff Pay for Lunch in Bitcoin
- US Army Seeks Blockchain Experts Who Can Trace Bitcoin in Real-Time
- Bitcoin Trading: 7 Tips to Detach Your Emotions From Your Portfolio
- Bitcoin Price at $10.2K Deadlock as Ether Continues Surprise Bull Run