In a new AMA session, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong said that he expects the company to be less about trading, more about adoption.
Brian Armstrong News
Brian Armstrong is a software engineer, consultant, risk manager and speaker at various conferences. Brian Armstrong’s Bitcoin career started in 2012 when he became a co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, one of the largest and the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms that has become valued over $1.6 billion. Brian Armstrong as Coinbase’s CEO is responsible for all products and services provided by the platform. Brian Armstrong’s net worth currently consists mostly of Ethereum, to which he exchanged the majority of the Bitcoin he had. In 2017, he was listed in Fortune magazine in the ranking of the 40 most influential businessman under 40 years old, as he is considered to be something of a star in the Bitcoin community.
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Number of Crypto Notables on Buffett Lunch Guest List Grows
- Iran Has Not Issued Any Licenses for Importing Crypto Mining Equipment
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000