Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Pro has made its trading app available for Android users.
Brian Armstrong News
Brian Armstrong is a software engineer, consultant, risk manager and speaker at various conferences. Brian Armstrong’s Bitcoin career started in 2012 when he became a co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, one of the largest and the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms that has become valued over $1.6 billion. Brian Armstrong as Coinbase’s CEO is responsible for all products and services provided by the platform. Brian Armstrong’s net worth currently consists mostly of Ethereum, to which he exchanged the majority of the Bitcoin he had. In 2017, he was listed in Fortune magazine in the ranking of the 40 most influential businessman under 40 years old, as he is considered to be something of a star in the Bitcoin community.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA