Bruce Fenton delivers what seems to be a vote of no confidence in the SegWit2x hard fork.
Bruce Fenton News
Bruce Fenton is a Bitcoin activist, investor, the CEO at Chainstone Labs/Atlantic Financial, host of Satoshi Roundtable, executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation and a founding member of the Bitcoin Association — an industry advocacy group. Bruce Fenton’s net worth remains unknown. Nevertheless, getting involved with Bitcoin at its early stages, he has invested in many crypto startups and tokens and has become a board member in multiple blockchain financial firms. Prior to Bitcoin, Bruce Fenton had specialized in emerging technologies and emerging markets — serving as an advisor to large government funds, investment firms, high net worth individuals and charitable organizations. Bruce Fenton is frequently invited to be a speaker at related conferences and meetings.
- Facebook and Calibra’s David Marcus: The Problem of Global Unbanked Is “Unacceptable”
- BIS: No Evidence of Mass Transition From CBDC Research to Pilots and Experiments
- Greece Extradites Alleged Launderer of $4B in BTC Alexander Vinnik to France
- Facebook’s Libra Pushed World to Reconsider USD as Global Reserve Currency: WEF
- Amun Launched Short Bitcoin ETP on Leading Swiss Exchange SIX