Bruce Fenton delivers what seems to be a vote of no confidence in the SegWit2x hard fork.
Bruce Fenton News
Bruce Fenton is a Bitcoin activist, investor, the CEO at Chainstone Labs/Atlantic Financial, host of Satoshi Roundtable, executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation and a founding member of the Bitcoin Association — an industry advocacy group. Bruce Fenton’s net worth remains unknown. Nevertheless, getting involved with Bitcoin at its early stages, he has invested in many crypto startups and tokens and has become a board member in multiple blockchain financial firms. Prior to Bitcoin, Bruce Fenton had specialized in emerging technologies and emerging markets — serving as an advisor to large government funds, investment firms, high net worth individuals and charitable organizations. Bruce Fenton is frequently invited to be a speaker at related conferences and meetings.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA