Bruce Fenton delivers what seems to be a vote of no confidence in the SegWit2x hard fork.
Bruce Fenton News
Bruce Fenton is a Bitcoin activist, investor, the CEO at Chainstone Labs/Atlantic Financial, host of Satoshi Roundtable, executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation and a founding member of the Bitcoin Association — an industry advocacy group. Bruce Fenton’s net worth remains unknown. Nevertheless, getting involved with Bitcoin at its early stages, he has invested in many crypto startups and tokens and has become a board member in multiple blockchain financial firms. Prior to Bitcoin, Bruce Fenton had specialized in emerging technologies and emerging markets — serving as an advisor to large government funds, investment firms, high net worth individuals and charitable organizations. Bruce Fenton is frequently invited to be a speaker at related conferences and meetings.
- Crypto Market Flips Green — But Is Bitcoin Ready to Retest $8,000?
- Russian Smelting Giant Begins Testing Digital Trading Platform
- Pomp Joins Figure’s Board as Firm Completes $103M Funding Round
- Updated: Texas-Based Data Center CyrusOne Hit by Ransomware Attack
- Bitcoin Recovers from Below $7.2K After Schiff Says ‘Game Is Over’