Bytecoin has officially launched the Bytecoin Gateway Project, creating a bridge between the Bytecoin blockchain and that of Ethereum with a corresponding BCN20...
Bytecoin (BCN) is a decentralized cryptocurrency with open-source code based on CryptoNote technology and designed to protect user’s privacy.
You can’t fully define Bytecoin without talking about CryptoNote protocol, as Bytecoin is the first cryptocurrency implementing it. CryptoNote is a protocol built to make cryptocurrencies more secure. It works like Bitcoin’s protocol in terms of using public addresses and public keys, but, unlike Bitcoin, Bytecoin transactions hide all the connections of sender and receiver. Bytecoin transactions sender’s public keys are grouped so an observer could tell that one of the senders in that group was responsible for a transaction, but couldn’t tell which one.
Bytecoin is protected against 51% attack, it’s transactions usually took about 2 minutes, and it’s much more secure than bitcoin and most of other cryptocurrencies.
- Blockchain Firm Partners With Cannabis Data App to Create Research Project
- Binance’s ‘Chinese Twitter’ Gets Blocked for Unknown Violations
- Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Completed as First Invalid Block Detected
- U.S. Federal Judge Rules in Favor Bitcoin IRA in Case Against Kingdom Trust
- Bitcoin Price Back ‘On the Edge’ Says Trader After $8.8K Rejection