QuadrigaCX’s legal council has formed a dedicated committee to help provide guidance in representing affected clients of the exchange.
Canada is a country in North America with a constitutional monarchy form of government. It is the second largest in terms of territory and one of the richest countries in the world as far as the average income per person. Currently, it is a decent place for the crypto industry as the government supports all investigations into and developments of the blockchain technology. Also, Canada’s cryptocurrency regulation is not supposed to tighten in terms of control and taxing of transactions made through virtual currencies. In addition, in July 2017, the British Columbia Security Commission provided registration to an investment company which offers services related to Bitcoin and digital assets. In Canada, cryptocurrency trading is absolutely legal and available with a wide range of exchange ATMs.
- Bitcoin Holds Just Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Tor Digital Privacy Project Accepts Donations in Cryptocurrency
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22