ICObench report: ICOs completed in the first half of January have raised $160 million, about 33 percent of the combined amount secured in December.
Canada is a country in North America with a constitutional monarchy form of government. It is the second largest in terms of territory and one of the richest countries in the world as far as the average income per person. Currently, it is a decent place for the crypto industry as the government supports all investigations into and developments of the blockchain technology. Also, Canada’s cryptocurrency regulation is not supposed to tighten in terms of control and taxing of transactions made through virtual currencies. In addition, in July 2017, the British Columbia Security Commission provided registration to an investment company which offers services related to Bitcoin and digital assets. In Canada, cryptocurrency trading is absolutely legal and available with a wide range of exchange ATMs.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Poll: 63 Percent of Senior Execs Lack Understanding of Blockchain Tech
- London Stock Exchange Trading Tech to Power New Hong Kong Crypto Exchange
- JP Morgan-Backed Firm Partners with Blockchain Startup Owned By Former Deloitte Exec
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21