Kik CEO Ted Livingston reportedly said that the company spent over $5 million on negotiations with the U.S. SEC.
Canada is a country in North America with a constitutional monarchy form of government. It is the second largest in terms of territory and one of the richest countries in the world as far as the average income per person. Currently, it is a decent place for the crypto industry as the government supports all investigations into and developments of the blockchain technology. Also, Canada’s cryptocurrency regulation is not supposed to tighten in terms of control and taxing of transactions made through virtual currencies. In addition, in July 2017, the British Columbia Security Commission provided registration to an investment company which offers services related to Bitcoin and digital assets. In Canada, cryptocurrency trading is absolutely legal and available with a wide range of exchange ATMs.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- BBC: Facebook Aims to Launch Payments-Focused Cryptocurrency in 2020
- Kraken Paid 250 Salaries to Staff in Bitcoin Last Month, Exchange Tells Critic
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin