Seven Venezuelans claim to have been lured into a $30 million Ponzi scheme with a cryptocurrency pegged to diamonds
Canada is a country in North America with a constitutional monarchy form of government. It is the second largest in terms of territory and one of the richest countries in the world as far as the average income per person. Currently, it is a decent place for the crypto industry as the government supports all investigations into and developments of the blockchain technology. Also, Canada’s cryptocurrency regulation is not supposed to tighten in terms of control and taxing of transactions made through virtual currencies. In addition, in July 2017, the British Columbia Security Commission provided registration to an investment company which offers services related to Bitcoin and digital assets. In Canada, cryptocurrency trading is absolutely legal and available with a wide range of exchange ATMs.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Major Crypto Markets Report Mixed Signals, Gold Slightly Fell