Online 3D printing store ISG has announced it has started accepting Bitcoin and Cannabiscoin...
Cannabiscoin is an open-source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency aimed at easing transactions for legal marijuana purchases and was established in 2014. Cannabiscoin is based on the Bitcoin protocol but was made easier to mine with average computers.
The main feature of Cannabiscoin is a CANNdy system, which allows users of Cannabiscoin (CANN coin) to purchase one gram of marijuana for one CANN token. This was achieved by making an agreement between Cannabiscoin and sellers about growing some marijuana strains specifically for Cannabiscoin that would cost 1 CANN. Sellers also have an opportunity to sell some other strains for CANN, if they find its price acceptable. Cannabiscoin is also developing a tracking system for the coins to have an option of viewing the record of purchases for authorities to insure the legal compliance of the transaction.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week