Bitmain, the world’s largest crypto mining hardware firm, expands its distribution in South America by partnering with two crypto mining consulting firms.
The Caribbean is a region consisting of group of islands and the surrounding coasts in the Caribbean Sea. The Caribbean has a mixed developing economy. depending mainly on agriculture, tourism and natural resources. The first appearance of Bitcoin in the Caribbean was in 2015, when the first Caribbean Bitcoin exchange was founded in order to provide Caribbean citizens easy access to digital assets. This was supposed to solve some of the economic problems of the region due to the service’s law fees for transactions, ability for low cost money transfers and its effective way to keep the value of money. Bitcoin in the Caribbean is the new way to transform the Caribbean’s economy by providing such services where traditional banking is limited.
- Bitcoin Price Short-Term Indicators Hinting at $7.4K Weekend Bounce
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death By Exhuming Body
- VeChain Loses $6.6M in VET Tokens to Hacker in Attack on Buyback Wallet
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE
- Price Analysis Dec 13: BTC, Cryptos Prepare for Possible ‘Santa Rally’