A plot of pristine Caribbean land is for sale for £5.3 mln, but only for Bitcoin
The Caribbean is a region consisting of group of islands and the surrounding coasts in the Caribbean Sea. The Caribbean has a mixed developing economy. depending mainly on agriculture, tourism and natural resources. The first appearance of Bitcoin in the Caribbean was in 2015, when the first Caribbean Bitcoin exchange was founded in order to provide Caribbean citizens easy access to digital assets. This was supposed to solve some of the economic problems of the region due to the service’s law fees for transactions, ability for low cost money transfers and its effective way to keep the value of money. Bitcoin in the Caribbean is the new way to transform the Caribbean’s economy by providing such services where traditional banking is limited.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18