Litecoin founder Charlie Lee acknowledged that he is one of the investors in Bitcoin personal key security firm Casa, congratulated it for a new high profile hi...
Charlie Lee News
Charlie Lee is the creator of Litecoin, who also worked as the Director of Engineering for Coinbase. Charlie Lee was born in Ivory Coast and later moved to the United States, where he received a master’s degree in computer science from MIT. Charlie Lee has worked for numerous tech companies, including Google. Charlie Lee came across Bitcoin and blockchain technology in 2011 and became quickly became fascinated with this idea. Still, he saw that Bitcoin had its flaws and none of the altcoins really managed to offer something different and new. Therefore, he went to work making a better cryptocurrency and came out with Litecoin – a cryptocurrency with faster transactions, a larger maximum supply and a scrypt-based hashing protocol that was fast enough to become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market. After creating Litecoin, Charlie worked at Coinbase as the Director of Engineering, but has now returned to full-time work at Litecoin.
- US Man Pleads Guilty to Running $25 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Chainalysis Rolls Out Real-Time Threat Detector for 15 Major Cryptos
- Crypto News From the German-Speaking World: Week in Review
- Crypto Custody: Adoption Shortcut or Blockchain Purists’ Nightmare?
- Ethereum Is in a Bear Market, But One Analyst Explains Why He’s Long