Arcade City’s leadership has rebranded into a separate entity, something its founder is not happy with.
Christopher David News
Christopher David is Arcade City startup’s founder and CEO. Arcade City is a ride-sharing, blockchain-based platform that is aimed to use blockchain for building an Uber-like system that allows drivers to connect with customers peer-to-peer within the Ethereum platform. Christopher David’s Arcade City has received a lot of attention in the media and blockchain community. However, the application was unstable when launched and had limited functionality, which was strongly blamed on Christopher. Despite the claims that the application would be fully functional in several days, Christopher David and Arcade City received strong reputational damage that led to the split of the original team. The money gathered for Arcade City tokens is being used for a new enterprise called Swarm City, which was formed by the former council of Arcade City. Christopher David said that Arcade City’s money should not be used for a separate project and called this act fraudulent.
- US SEC Charges Convict and Associates for $30M Fraudulent ICO
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- Amid Legal Controversy, Telegram Blockchain Explorers Are Already Available
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Price Analysis Jan 17: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, ETC, TRX