Arcade City’s leadership has rebranded into a separate entity, something its founder is not happy with.
Christopher David News
Christopher David is Arcade City startup’s founder and CEO. Arcade City is a ride-sharing, blockchain-based platform that is aimed to use blockchain for building an Uber-like system that allows drivers to connect with customers peer-to-peer within the Ethereum platform. Christopher David’s Arcade City has received a lot of attention in the media and blockchain community. However, the application was unstable when launched and had limited functionality, which was strongly blamed on Christopher. Despite the claims that the application would be fully functional in several days, Christopher David and Arcade City received strong reputational damage that led to the split of the original team. The money gathered for Arcade City tokens is being used for a new enterprise called Swarm City, which was formed by the former council of Arcade City. Christopher David said that Arcade City’s money should not be used for a separate project and called this act fraudulent.
- ‘Plan A Has Failed’ — Global Debt to Hit $255T or $12.1M per Bitcoin
- Bitcoin ATMs Worldwide Hit New Milestone, Surpassing 6,000
- ‘Extremely Dangerous’ — Bobby Lee Regrets Backing Bitcoin SegWit2x
- Here’s What You Missed at BlockShow Asia 2019
- Bitcoin Price Risks Falling Under $8.4K If the Bulls Don’t Step Up Now