ICOs are going wild; here are three things that must happen for an ICO to be successful.
Christopher Franko News
Christopher Franko is one of the first entrepreneurs of business as it is related to blockchain technology. By now, Chris Franko has become a founder and a lead developer of several projects, such as FrankoCoin (FRK), Borderless Charities — an organization that provides access to food, housing, education and healthcare all around the world — and Borderless Tech — a coalition of globally accessible governance services made of blockchain-based smart-contracts. Also, Christopher Franko is the co-founder of Expanse (EXP), a cryptocurrency that was developed as a first stable fork of Ethereum and has become one of the most popular of Christopher’s projects. The same as other cryptocurrency experts, Christopher Franko frequently shares his opinion on related topics.
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- Vitalik Buterin: Proof-of-Stake, Sharding to Make Blockchains ‘1,000x’ More Efficient
- Harvard Economist: Bitcoin’s Future Value More Likely to Be $100 Than $100K
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10