ICOs are going wild; here are three things that must happen for an ICO to be successful.
Christopher Franko News
Christopher Franko is one of the first entrepreneurs of business as it is related to blockchain technology. By now, Chris Franko has become a founder and a lead developer of several projects, such as FrankoCoin (FRK), Borderless Charities — an organization that provides access to food, housing, education and healthcare all around the world — and Borderless Tech — a coalition of globally accessible governance services made of blockchain-based smart-contracts. Also, Christopher Franko is the co-founder of Expanse (EXP), a cryptocurrency that was developed as a first stable fork of Ethereum and has become one of the most popular of Christopher’s projects. The same as other cryptocurrency experts, Christopher Franko frequently shares his opinion on related topics.
- Report: QuadrigaCX Founder May Have Stored Private Keys on Paper in Safety Deposit Box
- NEO Blockchain Platform Opens Seattle Office Headed by Ex-Microsoft Exec
- Moscow Blockchain Cluster Needs Intellectual Property Mechanism, Says Expert
- Crypto Markets Continue to See Mixed Signals, Dow Jones Up Over 360 Points
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15