The developers of Darkwallet, the intentionally controversial and OBPP award winning Privacy Bitcoin client are believed to have abandoned the project.
Cody Wilson News
Cody Wilson is an American political activist and the founder of Defense Distributed, a nonprofit organization that aims to provide people with open-source gun designs for 3D printing and digital manufacturing. Cody Wilson was born in 1988 in Little Rock, Arkansas, but later moved to Austin, Texas. Cody Wilson’s Defense Distributed gathered attention in 2013 when the Liberator — the first fully 3D-printable handgun — was designed by the organization. Cody Wilson’s net worth has not been revealed and is hard to estimate because of Wilson’s crypto-anarchist views and his activity with cryptocurrency. Cody Wilson’s Twitter account has more than 17,000 followers and is where Wilson publishes news about gun-related legislations, Defense Distributed projects and weapon technologies.
- Anthony Pompliano Speaks to CNN about Warren Buffett and Bitcoin
- MoneyGram Expands Ripple Partnership with $11.3 Million
- Coinbase Releases its Plan for the Coronavirus Spread
- $257 Million ICO Project Filecoin Has New Launch Schedule, Gemini Custody Solution
- Coronavirus and Three Major Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Broke Below $9.4K