Localbitcoins has seen new record high volumes as traders react to uncertainty from China.
Coin Dance News
Coin Dance is an online platform that positions itself as a community-driven, Bitcoin statistics and services platform. Coin Dance’s Bitcoin surveys are conducted by their platform team, who collect such information as trading volumes, percentages of people supporting Segwit rather than Bitcoin Unlimited, and so on. Coin Dance is divided into eight parts, depending on the topic. For example, there are Coin Dance block statistics, which include information on the number of blocks discovered by different pools, and Coin Dance BCH blocks statistics, as well as others. The company was founded in 2016 with the main goal of Coin Dance being to provide easy access to information on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in order to facilitate the flourishing of great ideas and diversity of various communities to grow.
- Confirmed: Basis CEO Says Project Will Shut Down due to Regulatory Concerns
- Fundstat’s Tom Lee Says Fair Value of Bitcoin to Reach $150K Per Coin
- South Korean Internet Giant Kakao Invests in Blockchain Startup Orbs
- Bitcoin Price Near $3,400, Wider Crypto Markets See Another Mild Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12