The payment portal for crypto exchange Coinbase passed $200 million in transactions from the platform’s 8,000 integrated retailers.
Coinbase is not just a “wallet” for digital money, it is an entire platform that makes it is possible to store, transfer, buy and sell it. The process of signing up is similar to any other website. After logging in, it is possible to choose any national currency in the settings to show the relative rate of Bitcoin. In order to transfer money, it is necessary to add some to the account and then submit the information about the receiver. The latest news concerning Coinbase is that access to its system is now available for 24 countries. Coinbase offers two-factor authentication, exchange on stock markets where all operations are possible without leaving the account, instant confirmation of transfers, and partnership programs which gives users $10 for inviting friends to join the platform.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone Vays
- China’s 2nd-Largest Courier Using Blockchain to Deliver Key Supplies Amid Pandemic
- Santander to Extend Ripple-Powered Payments Solution to Mexico This Year
- Roger Ver Apparently Unconcerned About Coronavirus
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap Above