The institutional asset custody arm of United States-based crypto exchange Coinbase has announced it is transitioning to an internationally-based staking servic...
Coinbase is not just a “wallet” for digital money, it is an entire platform that makes it is possible to store, transfer, buy and sell it. The process of signing up is similar to any other website. After logging in, it is possible to choose any national currency in the settings to show the relative rate of Bitcoin. In order to transfer money, it is necessary to add some to the account and then submit the information about the receiver. The latest news concerning Coinbase is that access to its system is now available for 24 countries. Coinbase offers two-factor authentication, exchange on stock markets where all operations are possible without leaving the account, instant confirmation of transfers, and partnership programs which gives users $10 for inviting friends to join the platform.
- Bitcoin Drops to $7,000 as China Vows to ‘Dispose of’ Local Exchanges
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Tezos Partners With Singapore Gov’t Blockchain Platform for Training Program
- CFTC Chair on Crypto Regulation: We Don’t Want to Snuff out Innovation
- Blockchain Security Firm CertiK to Launch Beta for Smart Contracts-Focused Chain