To mark Black History Month, Coinbase has launched an advertising campaign with the pitch that cryptocurrencies can help tackle racial inequity in the financial...
Coinbase is not just a “wallet” for digital money, it is an entire platform that makes it is possible to store, transfer, buy and sell it. The process of signing up is similar to any other website. After logging in, it is possible to choose any national currency in the settings to show the relative rate of Bitcoin. In order to transfer money, it is necessary to add some to the account and then submit the information about the receiver. The latest news concerning Coinbase is that access to its system is now available for 24 countries. Coinbase offers two-factor authentication, exchange on stock markets where all operations are possible without leaving the account, instant confirmation of transfers, and partnership programs which gives users $10 for inviting friends to join the platform.
- Bitcoin $727B Annual Investment Flow Can Beat Visa Next Halving — Data
- Crypto Exchange Tokenomica Now Offers OTC Crypto-to-Euro Trading
- Is Bloomberg Looking to Take Yang's Spot as the Crypto-Friendly Candidate?
- China Tracks Victims of Coronavirus with WeChat and Alipay
- Chainlink (LINK), Tezos (XTZ) Resume Bull Run With Bitcoin Above $10K