Coinbase announced that support for Stellar Lumens (XLM) has been added to its services, including iOS and Android apps.
Coinbase is not just a “wallet” for digital money, it is an entire platform that makes it is possible to store, transfer, buy and sell it. The process of signing up is similar to any other website. After logging in, it is possible to choose any national currency in the settings to show the relative rate of Bitcoin. In order to transfer money, it is necessary to add some to the account and then submit the information about the receiver. The latest news concerning Coinbase is that access to its system is now available for 24 countries. Coinbase offers two-factor authentication, exchange on stock markets where all operations are possible without leaving the account, instant confirmation of transfers, and partnership programs which gives users $10 for inviting friends to join the platform.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22