Coinbase has opened its Coinbase Earn program to the public in over 100 countries.
Coinbase is not just a “wallet” for digital money, it is an entire platform that makes it is possible to store, transfer, buy and sell it. The process of signing up is similar to any other website. After logging in, it is possible to choose any national currency in the settings to show the relative rate of Bitcoin. In order to transfer money, it is necessary to add some to the account and then submit the information about the receiver. The latest news concerning Coinbase is that access to its system is now available for 24 countries. Coinbase offers two-factor authentication, exchange on stock markets where all operations are possible without leaving the account, instant confirmation of transfers, and partnership programs which gives users $10 for inviting friends to join the platform.
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck and Bitwise ETF Application, Again
- Austrian Fiber Producer Lenzing to Launch Blockchain-Enabled Tracking in 2020
- US Tax Authority Prioritizes Issuing Guidance on Cryptocurrencies
- White Hat Hackers Earn $32,000 for Finding Crypto Security Exploits in Last Two Months
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20