In a new AMA session, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong said that he expects the company to be less about trading, more about adoption.
Coinbase is not just a “wallet” for digital money, it is an entire platform that makes it is possible to store, transfer, buy and sell it. The process of signing up is similar to any other website. After logging in, it is possible to choose any national currency in the settings to show the relative rate of Bitcoin. In order to transfer money, it is necessary to add some to the account and then submit the information about the receiver. The latest news concerning Coinbase is that access to its system is now available for 24 countries. Coinbase offers two-factor authentication, exchange on stock markets where all operations are possible without leaving the account, instant confirmation of transfers, and partnership programs which gives users $10 for inviting friends to join the platform.
- Iran Has Not Issued Any Licenses for Importing Crypto Mining Equipment
- Samourai Wallet: Wasabi’s CoinJoin Management Lacks Privacy
- Crypto Banking Firm FairX Shuts Down Due to Lack of Financing
- Major Coins Trading Sideways With Moderate Losses, Bitcoin Near $10,400
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: BSV, XTZ, TRX, LTC, ATOM, OKB*