Volumes of Bitcoin received by payment processors declined from a peak of $411 million in September 2017 to a low of $60 million in May 2018.
Coinify ApS is a Blockchain-based platform that allows trading and payment processing solutions. Coinify was founded by Hans Henrik Hoffmeyer, Kris Henriksen, Lasse Olesen and Mark Hojgard in 2014. The main office of the Coinify Bitcoin platform is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is possible with Coinify to sell and buy Bitcoin or accept blockchain payments. Currently, the platform is the largest among similar projects in Europe. On the official site, there is actual information provided by Coinify on Bitcoin's price and a list of partners that offer exchange and storing services. According to the official website of Coinify, individual traders can buy and sell blockchain currencies, corporate clients can broker their funds and merchants can accept crypto payments in 15 various currencies, including receiving payouts in fiat.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Tax Agencies Step Up Efforts to Hone in on Crypto Tax Evasion
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst