Yahoo Finance, the U.S.-based financial news giant, has integrated crypto pricing by CoinMarketCap into its website.
CoinMarketCap is a platform created to track the capitalization of different cryptocurrencies, the amount of trades that use them and the current price converted into fiat currencies. The information updates every five minutes. Cryptocurrency market capitalization means multiplying the total of all issued coins derived from mining by the current cryptocurrency market price. Market capitalization defines the popularity of certain cryptocurrencies. Capitalization, rather than a cryptocurrency’s price, is the main economic indicator. CoinMarketCap’s service provides information about all digital currencies that are traded in at least one public exchange and have a non-zero trading volume. The CoinMarketCap app can function as a kind of rating system that shows a list of cryptocurrencies sorted in descending order by their capitalization amount.
- NYDFS to Update BitLicense’s Terms for the First Time in 5 Years
- Huobi Scores Ex-Deloitte Audit Exec as New General Manager for Turkey
- Jack Dorsey: Twitter Developing Decentralized Standard for Social Media
- Price Analysis 11/12: BTC and These 9 Cryptos Set to Resume Downtrend
- 5 Bullish Candlestick Patterns Every Bitcoin, Crypto Trader Must Know