CoinMarketCap’s new mobile app versions will allow for price tracking and setting price alerts.
CoinMarketCap is a platform created to track the capitalization of different cryptocurrencies, the amount of trades that use them and the current price converted into fiat currencies. The information updates every five minutes. Cryptocurrency market capitalization means multiplying the total of all issued coins derived from mining by the current cryptocurrency market price. Market capitalization defines the popularity of certain cryptocurrencies. Capitalization, rather than a cryptocurrency’s price, is the main economic indicator. CoinMarketCap’s service provides information about all digital currencies that are traded in at least one public exchange and have a non-zero trading volume. The CoinMarketCap app can function as a kind of rating system that shows a list of cryptocurrencies sorted in descending order by their capitalization amount.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Current Bitcoin Misery Index Never Been Reported in Bear Market
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif to Resume Activity Seven Months After Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $5,300 Again as Top Altcoins See Losses
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XTZ, BNB, BCH, ETH, XMR