A new function meant to be added to Ethereum through the Constantinople hard fork reportedly introduces a new attack vector.
ConsenSys is a global community of developers, businessmen, programmers, journalists, lawyers, etc. made to create and promote blockchain infrastructure and peer-to-peer applications. The organization was founded in 2014 by Josef Lubin and currently is headquartered in New York. It has a subsidiary named ConsenSys Ventures, a blockchain venture production studio. ConsenSys blockchain network is spreading rapidly, as it already consists of over 600 members from various countries. Overall, there are 47 projects under ConsenSys that provide services ranging from consulting to development and issuing of turn-key blockchain-based projects. In addition, there are projects aimed at organizing conferences or meetings, such as the ConsenSys Conference.
- Crypto Markets Trade Sideways After Recent Gains, Stock Market Sees Green
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Engineers Raise $3 Million to Combat Crypto Market Manipulation
- US: Crypto Advocacy Group Encourages Financial Regulators to Foster Innovation
- US State of Wyoming Passes Two Blockchain-Related Bills
- Stablecoins to Play Key Role in Crypto Adoption, Says New Report