Joe Lubin’s long path from managing a lab in Princeton to building the technology serving as “an organizing principle for earth, the world, the planet.”
ConsenSys is a global community of developers, businessmen, programmers, journalists, lawyers, etc. made to create and promote blockchain infrastructure and peer-to-peer applications. The organization was founded in 2014 by Josef Lubin and currently is headquartered in New York. It has a subsidiary named ConsenSys Ventures, a blockchain venture production studio. ConsenSys blockchain network is spreading rapidly, as it already consists of over 600 members from various countries. Overall, there are 47 projects under ConsenSys that provide services ranging from consulting to development and issuing of turn-key blockchain-based projects. In addition, there are projects aimed at organizing conferences or meetings, such as the ConsenSys Conference.
- Bitcoin Price Grapples With $10K — 2 Scenarios for the Week Ahead
- Are the BZx Flash Loan Attacks Signaling the End of DeFi?
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- Half of Predictions Are Right Half the Time — BTC’s Halving Divides Opinions
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year