Covantis, a blockchain agritech project run by agribusiness giants like Cargill, is officially established in Geneva and appoints CEO.
ConsenSys is a global community of developers, businessmen, programmers, journalists, lawyers, etc. made to create and promote blockchain infrastructure and peer-to-peer applications. The organization was founded in 2014 by Josef Lubin and currently is headquartered in New York. It has a subsidiary named ConsenSys Ventures, a blockchain venture production studio. ConsenSys blockchain network is spreading rapidly, as it already consists of over 600 members from various countries. Overall, there are 47 projects under ConsenSys that provide services ranging from consulting to development and issuing of turn-key blockchain-based projects. In addition, there are projects aimed at organizing conferences or meetings, such as the ConsenSys Conference.
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Trading at 515% Premium
- NEM Community in Uproar as Prez Takes 6-Month Paid Sabbatical
- Top 10 Coins More Correlated Than Ever, but Decoupling From Gold
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis