Bitcoin price managed to briefly reclaim the 200-DMA but shrapnel from collapsing equities markets appears to be weighing on crypto prices.
- Crypto Exchanges OKEx and Bitfinex Suffer Simultaneous DDoS Attacks
- Japan’s Line Replaces Singapore Crypto Exchange With New US Platform
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Uses R3’s Blockchain for Financial Processes
- 13,000 ATMs in South Korea to Support Litecoin Withdrawal and Remittances
- Bitcoin Price Holds $8.5K Support as Coronavirus Fears Tank Global Markets