QuadrigaCX has transferred the remaining crypto assets from its hot wallets to Big Four auditing firm Ernst & Young.
A court is a tribunal that has the authority to provide legal processes of resolving disputes between parties in criminal, civil and administrative matters relying on the law. The court is one of the branches of power and is crucial to the political, economical and social prosperity of the country it’s in. The decisions of the court may be crucial to any industry working under its jurisdiction. For example, a court can pause or cancel an unconstitutional law or establish new law enforcement practices in fields like IT, minerals, environment and others. The court has already been involved in the blockchain industry. Courts are working on Bitcoin-fraud cases, making decisions about measures of restraint for criminals that were operating with blockchain-based platforms and more. Famous blockchain-related court cases include Ross Ulbricht’s case about the dark market Silk Road and Mark Karpeles case concerning the Mt.Gox exchange bankruptcy.
- Reddit Co-founder Says Crypto Winter Erased Speculators, Gave Space to Real Builders
- Parity Developer Quits Ethereum Projects Amid Outrage Sparked by Recent Tweet
- Stanford Researchers Develop Privacy Mechanism for Ethereum Smart Contract
- Bitcoin Hits $4K for the Fourth Time in 2019, Stocks Jump Amid US–China Trade Talks
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 22