Craig Wright has failed to disclose his bitcoin holdings in a high profile court case, says a plaintiff’s legal counsel.
Craig Wright News
Craig Wright is an Australian entrepreneur and, according to his words, Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto — the founder of Bitcoin. Craig Wright’s Bitcoin involvement lies in his investment into cryptocurrency wallets, exchanges and other businesses related to those technologies. In the summer of 2008, a few months before Satoshi Nakamoto published his research work about Bitcoin, Craig Wright had posted almost the same content on his personal blog. By 2015, he had been known simply for his idea to open a Bitcoin bank. Nevertheless, he was first connected with Satoshi in 2015, when two magazines had published research based on private correspondence with Wright. The same year he admitted that he was Satoshi. However, not all magazines and experts believe it is true.
- Bitcoin Breaks $13,000 As Rally Continues
- Square Rolls Out Bitcoin Deposits for Cash App to General Public
- BaFin Head Urges Global Bank Standards in Response to Facebook’s Libra
- Swiss Stock Exchange Asks Central Bank to Issue Stablecoin
- Price Analysis 26/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, ADA, TRX