The Calgary Police Service Cybercrime Team has asked the public to assist in the identification of four individuals allegedly involved in multiple fraudulent Bi...
Crimes that are made within cryptocurrency and related spheres are usually defined as cryptocurrency crimes. The legal status of digital currencies is not clear enough and governments all over the world are searching for a way to regulate operations in the cryptosphere. That is why most of the crimes cannot be forecasted or punished properly. The most common crypto-crime until the end of 2017 has been in relation to Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), which were conducted by frauds and by stealing money from electronic wallets and storages through hacking or fraudulently-obtained information. Besides that, a lot of users’ money was stolen when using unverified exchanges and making transactions through suspicious services. Also, people lost money by joining financial cryptocurrency pyramids.
- Report: Major South Korean Crypto Exchange Bithumb to Lay Off Up to 50% of Staff
- MakerDAO Polls Users on Fresh Fee Increase to 7.4 Percent as Stablecoin Wobbles
- New Bitmain Z11 Antminer Comes With Pledge to Preserve Values of Zcash
- Circle CEO Jeremy Allaire: Stablecoins That Use Open Standards Will Prevail
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18