The lawyer responsible for at least eight major crypto-related lawsuits speaks to Cointelegraph about what sparked him on his crypto class action craze
Cryptsy is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. There are over 90 kinds of cryptocurrencies that are available for trading on Cryptsy. The exchange was launched in 2013 by Project Investors, Inc. and currently headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida. Since its opening, the Cryptsy Bitcoin exchange platform has seen rapid growth by both indicators — trade volume and customer base. According to the official website of Cryptsy, its mission is to create a convenient and secure space for users to trade digital currency in an understandable and efficient way. The platform had been popular among users for two years until there was a large hacking attack, in which customers’ funds equaling several million dollars were stolen. Currently, Cryptsy is facing lawsuits from several law firms in Florida.
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Volvo Adopts Oracle’s Blockchain for Its Supply Chain — Here’s Why
- Price Analysis 11/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX