Countdown to Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork continues, with only 1,000 blocks remaining before the network overhaul.
Development is the process of changing or being changed to become — or make something — more advanced. The development process includes such fields as software development, business development, fintech development, human development, etc. The term development also often stands for a product of a development process. The current economy is mostly driven by development and innovation. The latest developments in the banking industry determine the financial sector’s future and the way financial system function. The implications of fintech developments for banks and bank supervisors is a field of work for many IT companies and consulting enterprises. Fintech developments help with reducing the expenses of banking, hasten transactions, and building a fast and robust network for private and secure usage for customers.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ