The latest survey by the Digital Currency Council (DCC) reveals a record 12% of US consumers were either “likely” or “highly likely” to use Bitcoin in 2015.
Digital Currency Council News
- Bank of America CTO Catherine Bessant: I’m Privately Bearish on Blockchain
- Singapore: Crypto Exchange DragonEx Reports Hack of Both Platform, User Assets
- Taiwanese Development Council to Form Blockchain Alliance in Three Months
- Samsung SDS President and CEO: Blockchain Can Improve Productivity in Manufacturing
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25