Barry Silbert, DGG founder and CEO, said that the recent bull market will only continue based on the past price dynamics of bitcoin.
Digital Currency Group News
Digital Currency Group, Inc. is a venture capital company that specializes in cryptocurrency, digital currency and blockchain markets. Digital Currency Group was launched by Barry Silbert in 2015 and is headquartered in New York, U.S. The portfolio of Digital Currency Group’s investments includes such projects as Bitpay, Blockstream and Coinbase. The long-term development of blockchain implementation into banking, IT and fintech industries is stated as a top priority of the Digital Currency Group’s investments. The company believes that Bitcoin and blockchain are game changers in the current social and economic structure of the world and tries to help technology-driven startups accelerate their evolution and development for the purpose of providing new opportunities for the mass consumer.
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement
- Chair of House Financial Services Committee Requests Halt on Facebook’s Crypto Project
- Global Banking Giant HSBC Launches Tokenization-Based Receivables System for India
- Fidelity-Backed Crypto Analytics Firm to Integrate Twitter-Based Crypto Sentiment Feed
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains