Here’s our one-on-one interview with the chief strategy officer of CoinShares.
Digital Currency Group News
Digital Currency Group, Inc. is a venture capital company that specializes in cryptocurrency, digital currency and blockchain markets. Digital Currency Group was launched by Barry Silbert in 2015 and is headquartered in New York, U.S. The portfolio of Digital Currency Group’s investments includes such projects as Bitpay, Blockstream and Coinbase. The long-term development of blockchain implementation into banking, IT and fintech industries is stated as a top priority of the Digital Currency Group’s investments. The company believes that Bitcoin and blockchain are game changers in the current social and economic structure of the world and tries to help technology-driven startups accelerate their evolution and development for the purpose of providing new opportunities for the mass consumer.
- Bitcoin Starts Strongest Quarter Q2 With Price Down Just 10% YTD
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New Update
- Tron Launches Djed, a Platform That Looks Suspiciously Like MakerDAO
- Bitfinex DeFi Offshoot Burns $20M Tokens in Bid to Drive DEX Adoption
- Bitcoin & Stocks Rise as US Economy Grinds to a Halt — Furloughs Soar