California-based fintech company Figure Technologies has completed its $103 million funding round led by Morgan Creek Digital.
Digital Currency Group News
Digital Currency Group, Inc. is a venture capital company that specializes in cryptocurrency, digital currency and blockchain markets. Digital Currency Group was launched by Barry Silbert in 2015 and is headquartered in New York, U.S. The portfolio of Digital Currency Group’s investments includes such projects as Bitpay, Blockstream and Coinbase. The long-term development of blockchain implementation into banking, IT and fintech industries is stated as a top priority of the Digital Currency Group’s investments. The company believes that Bitcoin and blockchain are game changers in the current social and economic structure of the world and tries to help technology-driven startups accelerate their evolution and development for the purpose of providing new opportunities for the mass consumer.
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Exchanges Hold More Bitcoin Than Ever as Coinbase Wallet Nears 1M BTC
- Price Analysis Jan 24: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA