Digital asset management fund Grayscale has received FINRA approval to publicly quote its diversified crypto fund GDLCF.
Digital Currency Group News
Digital Currency Group, Inc. is a venture capital company that specializes in cryptocurrency, digital currency and blockchain markets. Digital Currency Group was launched by Barry Silbert in 2015 and is headquartered in New York, U.S. The portfolio of Digital Currency Group’s investments includes such projects as Bitpay, Blockstream and Coinbase. The long-term development of blockchain implementation into banking, IT and fintech industries is stated as a top priority of the Digital Currency Group’s investments. The company believes that Bitcoin and blockchain are game changers in the current social and economic structure of the world and tries to help technology-driven startups accelerate their evolution and development for the purpose of providing new opportunities for the mass consumer.
- Bitcoin Back Below $8K — But Is the Macro Bullish Trend Broken??
- Supreme Court of India Postpones Cryptocurrency Ban Hearing to November
- Luxury Car Manufacturer Begins Accepting Bitcoin for Vehicle Sales
- Calibra Head: Libra ‘Absolutely Not’ in Jeopardy Without PayPal, Visa
- Bitcoin Price Falls Under $8K With ‘Ugly’ Scenarios on All Timeframes