Deutsche Bank’s research arm issued a report predicting that cash will be around for a long time despite the surge of digital currencies.
A dollar is the national monetary unit of the USA, along with some other countries, and the most common types of dollar are the US dollar, the Canadian dollar, the Australian dollar, etc. Most affairs are made with the use of USD and, besides that, after World War II, the US dollar has become the world’s primary reserve currency or worldwide currency. In 1971, the cancellation of the direct convertibility of the United States Dollar to gold was ordered by President Richard Nixon. In some countries the dollar has the status of being the de facto currency which allows using it instead of the official one. The right of issuing the US dollars belongs to the Federal Reserve System and all dollar bills that have been issued since 1861 are still legal.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K