The price of Bitcoin has dropped below $10,000 in a sharp pullback. Analysts discuss where the market is headling and the factors of the drop.
Donald Trump News
Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States, and a former businessman and TV persona. Trump was born and raised in New York and received a degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. President Trump is the richest and oldest person to assume the presidency. Donald Trump’s ratings indicated only a minor possibility for him to win the election, but he managed to become the fifth president to have won the election while losing the popular vote. Donald Trump’s statements about his position on immigration, employment and foreign policy, published on Twitter and during interviews, quickly brought him free media coverage, as they were highly controversial. The media described his ideas as populist and nationalist. Donald Trump’s approval ratings have been the lowest for any president after the first ten months of the term.
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Money Managers are Paying Big Bucks to Interpret Your Bitcoin Tweets
- Report: Global Blockchain in Healthcare to Reach $1.7 billion by 2026
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?