Tron founder and CEO, Justin Sun, says he’ll reschedule his charity lunch with Berkshire Hathaway chairman and billionaire Warren Buffett “very soon.”
Donald Trump News
Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States, and a former businessman and TV persona. Trump was born and raised in New York and received a degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. President Trump is the richest and oldest person to assume the presidency. Donald Trump’s ratings indicated only a minor possibility for him to win the election, but he managed to become the fifth president to have won the election while losing the popular vote. Donald Trump’s statements about his position on immigration, employment and foreign policy, published on Twitter and during interviews, quickly brought him free media coverage, as they were highly controversial. The media described his ideas as populist and nationalist. Donald Trump’s approval ratings have been the lowest for any president after the first ten months of the term.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving