U.S. Government shutdown paralyzed the SEC and CFTC.
Donald Trump News
Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States, and a former businessman and TV persona. Trump was born and raised in New York and received a degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. President Trump is the richest and oldest person to assume the presidency. Donald Trump’s ratings indicated only a minor possibility for him to win the election, but he managed to become the fifth president to have won the election while losing the popular vote. Donald Trump’s statements about his position on immigration, employment and foreign policy, published on Twitter and during interviews, quickly brought him free media coverage, as they were highly controversial. The media described his ideas as populist and nationalist. Donald Trump’s approval ratings have been the lowest for any president after the first ten months of the term.
- QuadrigaCX Co-Founder Michael Patryn Is Actually Convicted Criminal Omar Dhanani: Report
- TNW: Binance Lite to Allow Australians to Purchase Bitcoin at Newsagents
- Report: Malware Targets Israeli Fintech Firms Working in Crypto, Forex Trading
- Binance Launchpad Hosts Its Third ICO With Celer Network Raising $4 Million
- Australia: Clients Take Crypto Fund Manager to Court, Cite $14.2 Million in Losses