Users of Ethereum-powered prediction market Augur are now betting on “assassination markets,” featuring Donald Trump and Warren Buffett.
Donald Trump News
Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States, and a former businessman and TV persona. Trump was born and raised in New York and received a degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. President Trump is the richest and oldest person to assume the presidency. Donald Trump’s ratings indicated only a minor possibility for him to win the election, but he managed to become the fifth president to have won the election while losing the popular vote. Donald Trump’s statements about his position on immigration, employment and foreign policy, published on Twitter and during interviews, quickly brought him free media coverage, as they were highly controversial. The media described his ideas as populist and nationalist. Donald Trump’s approval ratings have been the lowest for any president after the first ten months of the term.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14