U.S. Government shutdown paralyzed the SEC and CFTC.
Donald Trump News
Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States, and a former businessman and TV persona. Trump was born and raised in New York and received a degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. President Trump is the richest and oldest person to assume the presidency. Donald Trump’s ratings indicated only a minor possibility for him to win the election, but he managed to become the fifth president to have won the election while losing the popular vote. Donald Trump’s statements about his position on immigration, employment and foreign policy, published on Twitter and during interviews, quickly brought him free media coverage, as they were highly controversial. The media described his ideas as populist and nationalist. Donald Trump’s approval ratings have been the lowest for any president after the first ten months of the term.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $8,000 as Top Altcoins See Minor Losses
- Two Miners Purportedly Execute 51% Attack on Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24