Open Privacy, a non-profit group working on a decentralized metadata-resistant messenger, received 1,044 ZEC from Zcash.
Cryptocurrency donations are gaining more and more popularity over time. As most cryptocurrencies are still in the so-called legal “gray zone” and have no need to be explained to authorities or be subject to taxationation, their use is very suitable for media creators, publishers and different digital communities. There has been a lot of fascinating news about cryptocurrency donations, such as Potcoin funding Dennis Rodman’s trip to North Korea in an attempt to bring peace for Guam, proving it’s safe during the US-North Korea political conflict. The Dogecoin community is also famous for their donations. For example, they were involved in some interesting charity cases, such as raising fifty thousand dollars for the Jamaican Bobsled team to go to the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014 and thirty thousand dollars to build a well in the Tana river basin in Kenya.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails