Zcoin launched a new platform designed to serve as a shift from direct funding from the block reward to a donation model.
Cryptocurrency donations are gaining more and more popularity over time. As most cryptocurrencies are still in the so-called legal “gray zone” and have no need to be explained to authorities or be subject to taxationation, their use is very suitable for media creators, publishers and different digital communities. There has been a lot of fascinating news about cryptocurrency donations, such as Potcoin funding Dennis Rodman’s trip to North Korea in an attempt to bring peace for Guam, proving it’s safe during the US-North Korea political conflict. The Dogecoin community is also famous for their donations. For example, they were involved in some interesting charity cases, such as raising fifty thousand dollars for the Jamaican Bobsled team to go to the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014 and thirty thousand dollars to build a well in the Tana river basin in Kenya.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020