In the wake of CCN’s Google saga, CT looks at which centralized companies have been hostile to crypto firms in the past.
E-commerce is the activity of trading and purchasing various products and services over the internet. E-commerce often refers to such businesses as internet marketing, automated data collection systems, electronic funds transfer and many others. The most typical e-commerce transactions are made to purchase music and books in digital distribution platforms. E-commerce is one of the most significant fields of business, with a fast growing market and a huge trade turnover. As an IT-related business, e-commerce actively implements new methods and technologies into existing networks. There are already several startups working on building e-commerce platforms with the implementation of blockchain technology to make sustainable and unchangeable networks for inventory management, electronic data interchange and supply chain management.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Binance.US Opens Registration Today, Excluding 13 States
- German Finance Minister Says Gov’t Must Reject Facebook's Libra Coin
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200