Alibaba’s import e-commerce platform embraces ant blockchain traceability system to make consumer goods transparent and trackable.
E-commerce is the activity of trading and purchasing various products and services over the internet. E-commerce often refers to such businesses as internet marketing, automated data collection systems, electronic funds transfer and many others. The most typical e-commerce transactions are made to purchase music and books in digital distribution platforms. E-commerce is one of the most significant fields of business, with a fast growing market and a huge trade turnover. As an IT-related business, e-commerce actively implements new methods and technologies into existing networks. There are already several startups working on building e-commerce platforms with the implementation of blockchain technology to make sustainable and unchangeable networks for inventory management, electronic data interchange and supply chain management.
- Bitcoin Flips Bullish — But Here’s Why BTC Price May Still Hit $3.9K
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- Bitcoin’s Hedging Performance in the Wake of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- In Legal Battle With US SEC, Telegram Sees New Support From Trade Association
- Top 5 Cryptos Not Named Bitcoin This Week (Mar 29): XMR, BNB, HT, CRO, BSV