The Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com has reportedly applied for over 200 patents.
E-commerce is the activity of trading and purchasing various products and services over the internet. E-commerce often refers to such businesses as internet marketing, automated data collection systems, electronic funds transfer and many others. The most typical e-commerce transactions are made to purchase music and books in digital distribution platforms. E-commerce is one of the most significant fields of business, with a fast growing market and a huge trade turnover. As an IT-related business, e-commerce actively implements new methods and technologies into existing networks. There are already several startups working on building e-commerce platforms with the implementation of blockchain technology to make sustainable and unchangeable networks for inventory management, electronic data interchange and supply chain management.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20