In the wake of CCN’s Google saga, CT looks at which centralized companies have been hostile to crypto firms in the past.
E-commerce is the activity of trading and purchasing various products and services over the internet. E-commerce often refers to such businesses as internet marketing, automated data collection systems, electronic funds transfer and many others. The most typical e-commerce transactions are made to purchase music and books in digital distribution platforms. E-commerce is one of the most significant fields of business, with a fast growing market and a huge trade turnover. As an IT-related business, e-commerce actively implements new methods and technologies into existing networks. There are already several startups working on building e-commerce platforms with the implementation of blockchain technology to make sustainable and unchangeable networks for inventory management, electronic data interchange and supply chain management.
- Bitcoin Dips Below $10,000 for the Second Time in July
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing
- R3 to Support a Startup-Focused Stock Exchange in Brazil
- Libra Vs. US Congress: All There Is to Know Ahead of Hearings
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM