A crypto payment gateway says it makes accepting digital currencies on websites easy with low cost.
E-commerce is the activity of trading and purchasing various products and services over the internet. E-commerce often refers to such businesses as internet marketing, automated data collection systems, electronic funds transfer and many others. The most typical e-commerce transactions are made to purchase music and books in digital distribution platforms. E-commerce is one of the most significant fields of business, with a fast growing market and a huge trade turnover. As an IT-related business, e-commerce actively implements new methods and technologies into existing networks. There are already several startups working on building e-commerce platforms with the implementation of blockchain technology to make sustainable and unchangeable networks for inventory management, electronic data interchange and supply chain management.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA