The president of the European Central Bank (ECB), Christine Lagarde, said that the financial institution should be ahead of the curve in regards to the demand o...
The European Central Bank or ECB is the central bank of the eurozone that is the emitter of euro currency and an administrator of EU monetary practices. The Central Bank of the European Union is one of the most influential financial authorities in the world. ECB regularly publishes reports, prognoses and research that largely affects the world’s economy and governmental measures of many countries, especially in EU. The European Central Bank has absolutely no connection to ECB Publishing, Inc — an American publishing company. ECB rule violations may become the reason for billion-dollar fines, the shut down of major banks and even punishment of countries. ECB is famous for its independence, democratic approach to discussion and decision-making, and for its transparency in voting processes. The regulation of Bitcoin has been discussed within the ECB, but there are no restrictions or policies established yet.
- Swiss Government Quashes ‘E-Franc,’ Says Current Risks Outweigh Benefits
- Lisk's Lightcurve Lays Off 40% of Workforce to Decrease Overheads
- Bitcoin Miner Riot Blockchain Announces Additional 1,000-Rig Purchase
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE
- Ether Price Targets $160 as Altcoins Rally and BTC Trades Sideways