There is a lot of work ahead on all levels — from regulators and users to businesses and customers — but the process has been initiated: Stablecoins is our inev...
The European Central Bank or ECB is the central bank of the eurozone that is the emitter of euro currency and an administrator of EU monetary practices. The Central Bank of the European Union is one of the most influential financial authorities in the world. ECB regularly publishes reports, prognoses and research that largely affects the world’s economy and governmental measures of many countries, especially in EU. The European Central Bank has absolutely no connection to ECB Publishing, Inc — an American publishing company. ECB rule violations may become the reason for billion-dollar fines, the shut down of major banks and even punishment of countries. ECB is famous for its independence, democratic approach to discussion and decision-making, and for its transparency in voting processes. The regulation of Bitcoin has been discussed within the ECB, but there are no restrictions or policies established yet.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Cardano Breaks 6-Month Slump, Signaling Potential Altcoin Revival