Former Japan Central Banker says that Facebook’s Libra is likely to undermine sovereign monetary policy in countries with low market trust.
An economy is an area of production, distribution, trade and consumption of goods and services by different agents. Any given economy is a product of current and past culture, technology, education, social and political structure and other society characteristics that define an economy. Economics is a science field for sociology, history, geography, math and other disciplines, all of which combined have results in studying economic growth, the reasons for current economic events and their consequences.
As a result of historical progression, every economy of some time period is special in its own way. Technological progress has made it possible to build and internet-based economy and now it is evolving into a crypto-economy, based on blockchain technologies and digital money, which is much faster and more private than the old economic systems.
- New York Court Rules That State Attorney Has Jurisdiction Over Bitfinex
- Report: Israeli Bitcoiners Petition Banks to Disclose Crypto Policies
- Crypto Custodian BitGo Hires Former Xapo Vice-President as CRO
- Bitcoin Price Bullish Wedge Forms Pointing to $11K, Says Trader
- Price Analysis 19/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM