A cross-market platform says it allows users to trade in crypto, forex, precious metals, shares and commodities — and offers a wealth of intelligence for invest...
An economy is an area of production, distribution, trade and consumption of goods and services by different agents. Any given economy is a product of current and past culture, technology, education, social and political structure and other society characteristics that define an economy. Economics is a science field for sociology, history, geography, math and other disciplines, all of which combined have results in studying economic growth, the reasons for current economic events and their consequences.
As a result of historical progression, every economy of some time period is special in its own way. Technological progress has made it possible to build and internet-based economy and now it is evolving into a crypto-economy, based on blockchain technologies and digital money, which is much faster and more private than the old economic systems.
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- ConsenSys Backs Ethereum-Based Unlisted Infrastructure Investment Startup Allinfra
- Bahrain’s Central Bank Launches Sandbox for Blockchain Companies: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20