The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation introduced a draft law that would allow the testing of crypto in a regulatory sandbox.
An economy is an area of production, distribution, trade and consumption of goods and services by different agents. Any given economy is a product of current and past culture, technology, education, social and political structure and other society characteristics that define an economy. Economics is a science field for sociology, history, geography, math and other disciplines, all of which combined have results in studying economic growth, the reasons for current economic events and their consequences.
As a result of historical progression, every economy of some time period is special in its own way. Technological progress has made it possible to build and internet-based economy and now it is evolving into a crypto-economy, based on blockchain technologies and digital money, which is much faster and more private than the old economic systems.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession