Fudan University has opened a blockchain research center that will purportedly facilitate the development of the Shanghai economy.
The cryptocurrency market is growing and offers a growing number of unique and useful products, which is garnering the attention of every possible sphere, from the financial to the medical industry. Still, the use of digital money (and cryptocurrency, in particular) haven’t become widespread for average consumers. There are several reasons for this, but the most important is the entry threshold and lack of education in this newly-developed sphere. Cryptocurrency education and the use of blockchain in education is a growing market. According to the latest news on cryptocurrency education, such giants as Sony and IBM are working on blockchain-based educational services, Australian high schools gave a cryptocurrency educational presentation and the Hyperledger project, which includes more than 200 companies like IBM, Intel and Airbus, describes cryptocurrency education as one of the primary goals of the platform.
- Crypto Markets Trade Sideways After Recent Gains, Stock Market Sees Green
- Indian E-Commerce Giant Partners With Blockchain Logistics and Shipping Platform
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Engineers Raise $3 Million to Combat Crypto Market Manipulation
- US: Crypto Advocacy Group Encourages Financial Regulators to Foster Innovation
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20