Venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz has shared a list of instructors for its free, seven-week crypto startup school, scheduled to launch in February 2020.
The cryptocurrency market is growing and offers a growing number of unique and useful products, which is garnering the attention of every possible sphere, from the financial to the medical industry. Still, the use of digital money (and cryptocurrency, in particular) haven’t become widespread for average consumers. There are several reasons for this, but the most important is the entry threshold and lack of education in this newly-developed sphere. Cryptocurrency education and the use of blockchain in education is a growing market. According to the latest news on cryptocurrency education, such giants as Sony and IBM are working on blockchain-based educational services, Australian high schools gave a cryptocurrency educational presentation and the Hyperledger project, which includes more than 200 companies like IBM, Intel and Airbus, describes cryptocurrency education as one of the primary goals of the platform.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails