The government of the Philippines is partnering with a blockchain firm to improve the country’s business and cybersecurity sectors.
The cryptocurrency market is growing and offers a growing number of unique and useful products, which is garnering the attention of every possible sphere, from the financial to the medical industry. Still, the use of digital money (and cryptocurrency, in particular) haven’t become widespread for average consumers. There are several reasons for this, but the most important is the entry threshold and lack of education in this newly-developed sphere. Cryptocurrency education and the use of blockchain in education is a growing market. According to the latest news on cryptocurrency education, such giants as Sony and IBM are working on blockchain-based educational services, Australian high schools gave a cryptocurrency educational presentation and the Hyperledger project, which includes more than 200 companies like IBM, Intel and Airbus, describes cryptocurrency education as one of the primary goals of the platform.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Walmart China Will Track Food in Supply Chain with Vechain's Thor Blockchain
- Europol Arrests Six People Allegedly Behind $27 Million Bitcoin Theft
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000