Parity’s Jutta Steiner talks to Cointelegraph about the transition to web 3.0 and what role user experience will play.
Edward Snowden News
Edward Snowden is a former Central Intelligence Agency agent and computer scientist, who leaked classified information of the National Security Agency (NSA) in 2013. The leaked documents were published by The Guardian, The New York Times and other influential media and revealed numerous global surveillance programs conducted by Five Eyes Intelligence Alliance with the assistance of the NSA and various telecommunication companies. Ed Snowden’s revelations became an international issue that strained relations between the world’s governments. Today, Snowden is living in Moscow, Russia under temporary asylum. The exact place where Snowden is living has not been revealed for his safety. Edward Snowden is a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiast but stated multiple times that cryptocurrencies are not as secure and private as mass media often tries to frame it.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week