A new lawsuit over memoir sees the threat of Washington confiscating Snowden’s funds, a problem he suggests Bitcoin could fix.
Edward Snowden News
Edward Snowden is a former Central Intelligence Agency agent and computer scientist, who leaked classified information of the National Security Agency (NSA) in 2013. The leaked documents were published by The Guardian, The New York Times and other influential media and revealed numerous global surveillance programs conducted by Five Eyes Intelligence Alliance with the assistance of the NSA and various telecommunication companies. Ed Snowden’s revelations became an international issue that strained relations between the world’s governments. Today, Snowden is living in Moscow, Russia under temporary asylum. The exact place where Snowden is living has not been revealed for his safety. Edward Snowden is a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiast but stated multiple times that cryptocurrencies are not as secure and private as mass media often tries to frame it.
- Bitcoin Bulls in Danger as Price Drops $500 in Minutes Back Under $10K
- SEC Charges Token Sale Platform For Illegal $14M Securities Offering
- Two Arrested for ‘Old-Fashioned Shakedown’ of Cryptocurrency Startup
- Luxembourg Regulator Red-Flags Activities of BitPay Clone Website
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA