European Union banks may have an instantaneous payments system in place by 2020.
The euro is the official currency for the 19 European countries of the Eurozone, along with another nine countries. The euro is the main competitor of the dollar and it has a leading position of being the one of the major reserve currencies. European banks use euro to raise funds in order to secure their core business. This fact makes the euro a funding currency. In terms of cryptocurrency, the euro is used as frequently as the dollar for conversion into digital currency and vice versa, that can be seen for the most popular requests in the Internet such as Euro to Bitcoin, Satoshi in Euro and so on. Besides that, the euro and blockchain technologies are connected, as many investments into these technologies are made in euro by European investors.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM