Investing in cryptocurrencies is a risky business, but there are strategies you can use to limit the chance of disaster.
Filecoin is a decentralized platform for data storage. The Filecoin project was launched by California-based technological company Protocol Labs in 2014. The main purpose of Filecoin is to create an efficient solution for storing data, which is based on protocols of decentralized network IPFS (InterPlanetary File System). IPFS was also developed by Protocol Labs to replace the existing HTTP with a content-addressable, peer-to-peer method of storing and sharing hypermedia in a distributed file system. According to Filecoin’s white paper, the main idea is that their users should install special software that allows them to store data on PC’s hardware. As a reward, users receive Filecoin and exchange them on other digital or fiat currencies. The Filecoin ICO was conducted in 2017. Filecoin mining is able to be done through their official software.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Central Bank of Laos Issues Warning Against Using Cryptocurrency
- Firefox Quantum Offers Anti-Cryptojacking Feature
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20