During an EU meeting, seven southern EU member states released a declaration asking for help in the promotion of blockchain.
Financial Times News
- Survey: US Investors That Sold BTC Lost $1.7 Billion, Many Don’t Intend to Deduct Losses
- Ripple: Only XRP Private Keys That Used Software From Before August 2015 Are Vulnerable
- Swiss Crypto Industry Leader Says Next Crypto Wave Will Be Stablecoins, Security Tokens
- Security Report Gives A or A- Rating to 16% of Major Crypto Exchanges, None Get A+
- Genesis Partners With Blockchain Security Firm to Provide Direct Custody Operations