Finland-based P2P crypto exchange LocalBitcoins warned users about alleged security risks associated with Tor Browser.
Finland is a republic located in northern Europe with a population of around five million people. Finland is highly ranked in various human development indexes, economic freedom ratings and has one of the highest gross domestic product per capita in the world. Finland’s economy is built upon the service sector, manufacturing and refining, with largest industries being electronics, machinery and chemical. Finland is also highly developed in information technology and communications. Blockchain is pretty popular in Finland, that’s why the Finnish Tax Authority issued a pack of instructions for virtual currencies’ taxation. The Finland Bitcoin taxation is complex. Bitcoin is treated as a capital gain when transferred to another currency and as a trade when it is used as a payment for goods and services. Bitcoin that has an increased value after it is obtained is also taxable.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA