In a surprise move, a dedicated trading and investment altcoin has begun its ICO promising gains through artificial intelligence.
First Global Credit News
First Global Credit is a financial company that provides services of generating a return from holding Bitcoin without the need to sell it. The company was founded in 2014 by Gavin Smith — CEO and risk management specialist — and Marcie Terman — the communications director and financial data security company director. The main offices are headquartered in London and Hong Kong. The first presentation of activity of First Global Credit was at the Bitcoin Conference in Las Vegas. According to the company’s representatives, the new trading and investing platform was created to close the gap between virtual currencies and global fund markets. Currently, the company provides such services as Trading Stock Markets using cryptocurrency as margin and Currency Switch service for money exchange, etc.
- Reports: Crypto Exchange Kraken to Plan Private Offering After ‘$4 Billion’ Valuation
- India’s Telecom Regulator Completes Mobile Blockchain Pilot with IBM
- Crypto Exchange Coincheck’s Owner Monex to Launch Crypto Trading in US starting Q1 2019
- Developers Test Cross-Blockchain Protocol for One-Way ERC20-Bitcoin LN Atomic Swaps
- Report: Financial Criminal Allegedly Revealed as Figure Behind ‘Blockchain Terminal’ ICO