Binance, the second-biggest crypto exchange, fell out of CryptoCompare’s new exchange rankings due to security concerns.
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange located in the U.S. The Winklevoss brothers launched Gemini in 2015 and Gemini is currently a trust company that is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The Gemini exchange platform is considered to be the world’s first licensed Ether exchange and one of the most secure, as it works with individual investors and investments’ funds in accordance with the law. The website is available only in English, as the platform was aimed to work with developed countries. Therefore, there are currently only six countries have access to all the options of the Gemini trading platform. Gemini has Ethereum and Bitcoin available, so there are just three currency pairs. There is no fee for deposits or withdrawals.
- China Digital Currency Launch 'Definitely’ in 6-12 Months — Investor
- Singapore: Crypto Derivatives Set to Come Under Regulatory Oversight
- Bitcoin May Hit $4,500 But Miners Have Mostly Capitulated — Analysts
- Tor Project Now Accepts Bitcoin Over Lightning Network
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $8K as Analysts Warn Market Has Turned Bearish