Anonymous sources say that Facebook’s upcoming Globalcoin project is “bigger and more open” than just a payment method.
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange located in the U.S. The Winklevoss brothers launched Gemini in 2015 and Gemini is currently a trust company that is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The Gemini exchange platform is considered to be the world’s first licensed Ether exchange and one of the most secure, as it works with individual investors and investments’ funds in accordance with the law. The website is available only in English, as the platform was aimed to work with developed countries. Therefore, there are currently only six countries have access to all the options of the Gemini trading platform. Gemini has Ethereum and Bitcoin available, so there are just three currency pairs. There is no fee for deposits or withdrawals.
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Major Swiss Telecoms Firm Swisscom to Distribute Tokenized Artwork
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?