The network of altcoin Ethereum Classic undergoes a 51 percent attack, and Fortnite removes Monero from their merch store.
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange located in the U.S. The Winklevoss brothers launched Gemini in 2015 and Gemini is currently a trust company that is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The Gemini exchange platform is considered to be the world’s first licensed Ether exchange and one of the most secure, as it works with individual investors and investments’ funds in accordance with the law. The website is available only in English, as the platform was aimed to work with developed countries. Therefore, there are currently only six countries have access to all the options of the Gemini trading platform. Gemini has Ethereum and Bitcoin available, so there are just three currency pairs. There is no fee for deposits or withdrawals.
- WWF Launches Blockchain Tool to Track Food Along Supply Chain
- Binance Freezes ‘Some’ Tokens Stolen From Cryptopia: CEO CZ
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16