Most innovative works done by Bitcoin developers and projects directly benefit Litecoin given the structural similarities between Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Gregory Maxwell News
Gregory Maxwell is a co-founder and current chief technology officer of Blockstream and a developer of Bitcoin Core since 2011. Blockstream is a firm that specializes on blockchain technology development and is one of the main contributors to Bitcoin Core, founded in 2014. Before Gregory Maxwell came to Blockstream, he worked at the Mozilla Foundation where he was a participant of Daala video compression and Opus audio codec development, and was an early contributor to Wikipedia. Maxwell is an architect of the two-way peg and is currently occupied with development of Confidential Transactions for Blockstream. Gregory Maxwell is famous in cryptocurrency development society for his reviews of cryptographic protocol initiatives for Bitcoin. Today, Gregory is considered one of the main Bitcoin and blockchain experts and is often invited to cryptocurrency talks and events.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K