Most innovative works done by Bitcoin developers and projects directly benefit Litecoin given the structural similarities between Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Gregory Maxwell News
Gregory Maxwell is a co-founder and current chief technology officer of Blockstream and a developer of Bitcoin Core since 2011. Blockstream is a firm that specializes on blockchain technology development and is one of the main contributors to Bitcoin Core, founded in 2014. Before Gregory Maxwell came to Blockstream, he worked at the Mozilla Foundation where he was a participant of Daala video compression and Opus audio codec development, and was an early contributor to Wikipedia. Maxwell is an architect of the two-way peg and is currently occupied with development of Confidential Transactions for Blockstream. Gregory Maxwell is famous in cryptocurrency development society for his reviews of cryptographic protocol initiatives for Bitcoin. Today, Gregory is considered one of the main Bitcoin and blockchain experts and is often invited to cryptocurrency talks and events.
- Iran Recognizes Bitcoin and Crypto as an Official Industry, Says MP
- ‘Open to Massive Fraud’ — British MP Wants to Probe Facebook’s Libra
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000