In 2015 there has never been stronger sentiment around the potential for an altcoin to eclipse Bitcoin as the future ‘major’ cryptocurrency.
Gridcoin (Ticker: GRC) is a decentralized, open source math-based digital asset (crypto-currency). It performs transactions peer-to-peer cryptographically without the need for a central issuing authority. It is the first block chain protocol that delivered a working algorithm that equally rewards and cryptographically proves solving BOINC (Berkley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing) hosted work, which can be virtually any kind of distributed computing process (ASIC/GPU/CPU/Sensor/Etc).
- US Congressman Offers to Fund Mexican Border Wall Using Blockchain, 'Wall Coins'
- Confirmed: Basis CEO Says Project Will Shut Down due to Regulatory Concerns
- Fundstat’s Tom Lee Says Fair Value of Bitcoin to Reach $150K Per Coin
- Bitcoin Price Near $3,400, Wider Crypto Markets See Another Mild Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12