In 2015 there has never been stronger sentiment around the potential for an altcoin to eclipse Bitcoin as the future ‘major’ cryptocurrency.
Gridcoin (Ticker: GRC) is a decentralized, open source math-based digital asset (crypto-currency). It performs transactions peer-to-peer cryptographically without the need for a central issuing authority. It is the first block chain protocol that delivered a working algorithm that equally rewards and cryptographically proves solving BOINC (Berkley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing) hosted work, which can be virtually any kind of distributed computing process (ASIC/GPU/CPU/Sensor/Etc).
- Self-Professed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright Answers CFTC’s Request for Input on Crypto Markets
- Report: Coinbase-Supported Bitcoin Debit Card to Shut Operations in April
- Ethereum Client Parity’s Afri Schoeden Quits Social Media Amid Community Infighting
- Crypto Markets See Bullish Growth, Asian Stock Markets Rally Ahead of US-China Trade Talk
- Product Hunt Lists Educational Binance Academy as Third Most Popular Service